SARB Graduate Development Programme 2021
SARB Graduate Development Programme 2021/2022 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites innovative and talented applicants to apply for its Graduate Development Programme for 2021.
Graduate Development Programme 2021
- have completed a postgraduate degree
- have attained an average of over 65% in your final year
- have a strong desire to work in financial services and/or policymaking
- have a proven track record of academic excellence
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- are a South African citizen
- are a curious and keen learner.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested parties are invited to apply online via www.resbank.co.za
- All available vacancies will be visible.
- Please follow the links: Work@SARB>Current vacancies.
- Select the appropriate IRC number to view the full advertisement.
- Please include a copy of your transcript and your identity document with your application.
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check and security clearance as part of the selection process.