The Thekwini TVET College (TTC) Matric Exams Result 2021 – thekwinicollege.co.za: How to Check TTC Matric Exams Result in 2021. The Thekwini TVET College, TTC Examination Results for 2021/2022 has been released.
This is to inform all those candidates that participated in the Thekwini TVET College (TTC) Examination 2021/2022 that they can now check their results.
You can now access your 2021 TTC Matric Exams Result via SMS or ONLINE. Kindly follow the steps outlined below to access your TTC Matric Exams Result score.
How to Check TTC Matric Exams Result 2021
Here is direction on how to check TTC Matric result.
Exam results are made available on the following platforms:
- E-mail: Register on myUnisa and indicate that you would like to receive your results via e-mail.
- Posted: Hard copies of examination results are mailed to each candidate after the official date of release/printing.
Steps on how to Check TTC Exams Result 2021
Go to TTC Exams Result portal
- Click on TTC Exams Result here
Application Approval, Accept offer and Register
Unisa will assess your application, which includes the points score system. You may be offered a space for semester 1 of the 2021 academic year based on the following: if you meet the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice, your minimum academic points score (APS) and the number of places available for the qualification for which you have applied.
Based on Unisa’s application and selection process outlined above, applicants may not automatically be accepted to study through Unisa in 2021.
- Applicants who do not qualify for admission will get feedback as soon as their applications are processed.
- Applicants who qualify for admission will only receive final feedback as to whether or not Unisa will offer them a space for semester 1 of the 2021 academic year once all applications have been processed and spaces allocated for semester 2.
- If you receive an offer from Unisa for semester 2 of the 2019 academic year, please accept or decline the offer within the prescribed timeframe. Registration for semester 1 will open on 3 January 2021.
|Unisa will inform you that your application for admission was successful and indicate for which qualification you have been accepted. Unisa will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied.||Unisa will inform you that your application was unsuccessful. Visit www.thekwinicollege.co.za/studyoptions to explore other study options.
Incorrect / incomplete applications will be rejected.
If you were not offered a space at Unisa, you can contact the Central Applications Clearing House (CACH) at DHET. Click here for more information.
Remember to register
If your application for admission is successful and you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission. Should you not register for the relevant seZmester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.