South African Nursery Association (SANA) Bursary 2021
South African Nursery Association (SANA) Bursary 2021 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
Bursaries are available on application to students who have successfully completed all modules of their first Academic year of study.
Before you start, a checklist will assist you in making sure you have covered all the requirements in applying for a bursary.
- The Bursary does not cover outstanding fees and the Bursary is only valid for the current academic year of study.
- The SANA Tom Arnold Bursary Fund does not cover Registration Fees.
- All students will have to ensure they are fully registered with the institution before the bursary can be awarded.
- Other fees, i.e. practical training, accommodation, travel, allowances, and prescribed books are not covered.
- The Bursary is paid to the institution and is only valid for study fees and not for accommodation etc.
- In order to be considered, Horticulture and Landscaping Students must have an average of at least 60% per subject and have completed their first-year modules of study in full.
- To be considered, all applicants are required to write a motivation letter of no less than 150 words in support of their application.
How to Apply:
NB: By not giving a comprehensive motivation your application may not be considered.
Please attach a photograph of yourself e.g. a portrait photograph, student card photo or selfie.
Please note that applications by PhD, Masters and BTech students will be reviewed on a case-bycase basis.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.