The Nelson Mandela University (NMU) Registration 2022 | NMU Registration for 2022 Academic Session is Online now. NMU online and hard copy application forms for 2022/2023 admission as well as steps on how to Apply.
The Management of Nelson Mandela University, NMU invite applications from suitably qualified candidates who are high school leavers, non-school leavers, and graduates from recognized institutions Should register for admission into the various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs offered by the institution for the 2022/2023 academic session on full-time and Part-Time basis.
Nelson Mandela University NMU Registration 2022/2023 Process
NMU is optional which is basically online or offline (manually by post) by following the following steps stated below.
Nelson Mandela University Online Application Procedure
- Simply complete the Nelson Mandela University Online Application Form stated below and upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
- NMU Registration 2022 – Register Now.
NMU Offline Application Procedure
- Alternatively, contact the Admissions Office for an application form. You will get directions on how to complete the form.
- You must submit only one application. Your application allows you to choose two programs. It is in your interest to seek advice about your program choices, since
this selection may affect your chances of admission.
- When you apply to NMU, your application will be dealt with by the Admissions Office and by the Faculty that offers your choice of study. You can contact the Admissions Office at any time before or during the application process, and we will be happy to give you help or advice.
See also. NMU Online Application 2022