The Mpumalanga University (MPU) Result Date 2021 – mpu.ac.za: How to Check Mpumalanga University Result Date 2021. The Mpumalanga University, MPU Examination Results for 2021/2022 has been released.
This is to inform all that candidates that participated in the Mpumalanga University (MPU) Examination 2021/2022 that they can now check their results.
You can now access your 2021 Mpumalanga University Result via SMS or ONLINE. Kindly follow the steps outlined below to access your Mpumalanga University Result score.
How to Check Mpumalanga University (MPU) Result Date 2021.
. Learners will close on 18 March 2020 whilst teachers will close on 20 March 2020.
2. Schools will reopen on 14 April 2020 for both learners and teachers.
3. The school calendar will be amended in order to recover the academic program.
4. Schools are encouraged to develop Academic Recovery Programs (ARPs) to compensate for the lost teaching and learning time.
5. Grade 12 Autumn Vacation Classes for underperforming schools and other planned, extra classes, academic enrichment programs and camps are cancelled with immediate effect across the system.
6. All school based and non-school based activities that require a gathering of more than 100 learners must be either scaled down, suspended or postponed until further notice and approval should be sought prior implementation of such. To this effects the upcoming national athletics championships and ELSEN Games are postponed until further notice.
7. Learners should be given school work to do at home and parents are requested to help them.
8. Learners in boarding public schools should be sent home.
Admission of Learners for 2020
The Mpumalanga Department of Education takes this time to make a clarion call to all parents to register their children of school going age for the 2020 school year from 02 May 2019 to 30 August 2019.
Early registration of learners enable schools to plan in advance and to commence with teaching and learning on the first day of school re-opening.
Parents are required by law to produce the following documents as requirements for registration:
• An application form from the school;
• Official birth certificate of the child;
• Proof of immunization;
• A transfer card if a learner transfers from one public school to another;
• The last report card issued by the previous school.
No learner can be refused admission on the basis that his/her parents are unable to pay school fees.
Learners with special disabilities must also be admitted to schools in line with the dictates of White Paper No 6.
Should a parent experience a problem regarding the registration of a child to a school, he/she should request a written explanation from the principal or contact the nearest circuit office for assistance or call the departmental toll free line at 0800 203 116 during office hours.
Confirmation of completion of qualification: Please note that confirmation of completion of qualifications for students who wrote examinations in
- January / February 2020 will be made available as from the end of April 2020.
- May / June 2020 will be made available as from the end of August 2020.
- October / November 2020 will be made available as from the end of January 2021
Release of MPU Exam Results For the May/June 2020 exam period
Unisa has started releasing the May/June 2020 exam results on a staggered basis. Modules for which results have been finalised will be released as soon as they are completed. The university will make every effort to adhere to the release date of 27 July 2020.
The university rescheduled some modules during this exam period, due to technical challenges, and these exams are taking place during the period 8 to 16 July 2020.
There may be some delays in the release of exam results for modules written during the second half of the exam period, especially those exams written during the extended period of 8 to 16 July 2020.
We are making every effort to ensure that all exam results are released as soon as possible.