Helderberg College Late Application for Prospective Students is open. Apply to Helderberg College Late Application 2023 now before the closing date.
Late Application 2023 is open at Helderberg College as the management of Helderberg College releases the Application form. Therefore, Prospective applicants are advised to apply now.
Follow the instructions carefully and seriously, complete all the steps.
- Please ensure that you pay the R240 application fee
- Submit proof of payment together with all other documents, including the Cape Peninsula University of Technology Memorandum of Agreement and the Indemnity Form, that is required.
- Please e-mail the required documents to [email protected]
- Make sure that you put the words Late Application together with your reference number in the subject line.
- Successful applicants will be informed by SMS if they have been accepted for study in 2022
- Applicants can visit www.tut.ac.za, Check your Status, to obtain a copy of the acceptance letter.
Helderberg College Late Application 2023 Requirements 2022
Things to note before applying online to Lovedale TVET College:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
Helderberg College Courses/Faculties
FACULTY OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Diploma in Computer Science (Extended) (Soshanguve South and Polokwane)
- Diploma in Computer Science (Soshanguve South and Polokwane)
- Diploma in Computer Systems Engineering (Extended) (Soshanguve South)
- Diploma in Computer Systems Engineering (Soshanguve South)
- Diploma in Informatics (Extended) (Soshanguve South)
- Diploma in Informatics (Soshanguve South)
- Diploma in Information Technology (Extended) (Soshanguve South)
- Diploma in Multimedia Computing (Extended) (Soshanguve South)
- Diploma in Multimedia Computing (Soshanguve South)
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Diploma in Administrative Management (Finance) (Pretoria and Polokwane)
- Diploma in Administrative Management (General) (Polokwane)
- Diploma in Credit Management (Pretoria)
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship (Polokwane)
- Diploma in Event Management (Pretoria)
- Advanced Diploma Marketing (Mbombela)
- Advanced Diploma Tourism (Mbombela)
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- BSc (Industrial Chemistry) (Arcadia)
- Diploma (Analytical Chemistry) (Arcadia)
- Diploma (Horticulture) (Pretoria)
- Diploma (Industrial Physics) (Arcadia)
- Diploma (Kinesiology and Coaching Science) (Pretoria)
- Diploma (Somatic Therapy) (Arcadia)
- Diploma (Wildlife Management) (Pretoria)
FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND FINANCE
- Diploma (Financial Management) (Mbombela)
- Diploma (Financial Planning) (Ga-Rankuwa)
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Mbombela)
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Management (Mbombela)
- Advanced Diploma in Internal Auditing (Mbombela)
- Advanced Diploma in Public Finance (Mbombela)
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT
- H Cert (Industrial Engineering) (Pretoria)
- BEng Tech (Industrial Engineering) (Pretoria)
- BEng Tech (Materials Engineering in Polymer Technology) (Pretoria)
- BEng Tech (Metallurgical Engineering) (Pretoria)
- BEng Tech (Mechatronic Engineering) (Pretoria)
- Bachelor of Geomatics (Surveying) (Pretoria)
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- Advanced Diploma in Public Affairs (Administration) (Mbombela)
- Advanced Diploma in Public Affairs (Local Government) (Mbombela)
How to Apply Helderberg College Late Application 2023
Constantly follow the below to apply for Cape Peninsula University of Technology Late Application 2023
- Open your web browser and login to Helderberg College Application Portal – https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrJ61oeCQFiMkQADKZXNyoA;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzEEdnRpZANMT0NVSTAxOF8xBHNlYwNzcg–/RV=2/RE=1644263839/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fberaportal.com%2fhelderberg-college-late-application%2f/RK=2/RS=a8cjB9B4CjsSgpel91CQ_06AOVc-
- Start your application by filling and uploading the needed data and documents.
- No faxed or e-mailed Applications for Admission to be accepted.
- Application for Admission Forms should be couriered (door to door) to the Cape Peninsula University of Technology Distance Education Unit.
Check Helderberg College Application Status 2022 here
THIS FORM IS USED WHEN YOU WANT TO:
1. Change one or more programmes choices you previously submitted
2. Change the rank order of your choices, e.g. from number 4 to number 1
3. Add a programme to your list of choices to a maximum of 6 programme choices
4. Extend your current application to the following year. When extending your application to the following year you may change programme choices.
The cost is R135 to do any one of the above. Pay through EasyPay. Use the same EasyPay number that you used when you paid for your application, OR pay by card at our office. If you have forgotten your EasyPay number you may call our Call Centre provided below.
The Completed forms may be emailed to [email protected] OR posted to Central Applications Office, Private Bag X06, Dalbridge, 4014 OR hand-delivered to our office at Gate 11, Mary Thiphe Street, Cato Manor, Durban. Our Call Centre Number is 031 268 4444.