Amanzi Bursary Programme 2021
Amanzi Bursary Programme 2021 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
In line with this commitment and the imperatives of our Training and Development programmes, the organisation intends awarding comprehensive bursaries to three qualifying applicants pursuing their first year or second year tertiary education towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Information Systems / Computer Science or Bachelor of Commerce.
Criteria for Selection:
- South African Citizen
- Preference will be given to students from the communities within the supply area of
- Water in KZN
Meet entry requirements for the specified field (provide proof of provisional acceptance for full-time study, not part-time or correspondence)
- Grade 12 or Varsity first year’s results preferable with an aggregate of a minimum of 60%
- Under the age of 25
- Financial need
- Certified RSA ID Document
- Official proof of registration at Institution or proof of provisional acceptance (note that private universities are not sponsored for)
- Proof of home address
- Grade 12 Certificate or Examination results
- Full academic history if applying for the second year tertiary education A short motivation as to why the applicant should be selected and be specific.
HOW TO APPLY
The Bursary will provide for:
- Books, and
- Vacation work