Volvo Group Finance Internship Opportunity 2021
Volvo Group Southern Africa provides a graduate opportunity in the following area: Finance.
This person will ensure that Finance requests are managed effectively and responded to in a timely manner, either by completing requests themselves or raising them with our finance team where necessary.
. Qualifications and Experience:
- Completed B Com Accounting degree or equivalent.
The successful candidate will have exposure to the following areas within our Accounts team:
- General Ledger – record journal entries, perform accounts reconciliations.
- Deliver periodical Accounts Receivable reports and administer related general ledger reconciliations.
- Co-ordinate daily banking activities as relates to the identification of Customer deposits, and the clearing transactions on customer accounts.
- Co-ordinate all the activities in opening new customer accounts, ensuring that all the master data information conforms to set standards.
- Ensure good credit risk evaluations and vetting activities are performed on all new customer credit applications.
- From time to time, participate or manage projects within the master finance area with a strong focus on maintaining financial governance standards and financial control performance improvements.
- Master Data: Execute master data updates in GL and Accounts Receivables.
- Deliver statistics and reports to Authorities or other related parties.
- Manage Period End Closing time plans /closing schedule preparation, cooperation with and communication to all stakeholders.
- Prepare required documentation for internal and external audits.
- Ensure fulfilment of internal control requirements.
- Work in accordance to the work instructions and Process requirements.
- Prepare and update work instructions, forms, and spread sheets for accounting personnel. Actively participate in process standardization.
How to Apply
State / Province Gauteng
Employment/Assignment Type Internship/Trainee/Co-op