The management of University of Stellenbosch (SUN) has released 2024 Undergraduate and Postgraduate Online Application for 2024 Academic Session.
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. Applications close at the end of July for undergraduates and at the end of October for postgraduate applicants.
University of Stellenbosch (SUN) Online Application 2024
How to Apply to SUN using the online application
Things to note before applying online to SUN:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
How to Apply Online
SUN has one So apply here: online application portal for all applicants.
SUN University 2024 / 2024 Application Form: Admission Requirements
Undergraduate Certificate Study
To confirm eligibility for admission to undergraduate certificate study, applicants must consult the Admissions Office or the Faculty concerned.
Undergraduate Diploma Study
The minimum requirement for admission to undergraduate diploma study is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with an achievement rating of 3 (Moderate Achievement, 40-49%) or better in four recognised NSC 20-credit subjects.
See also: University of Stellenbosch Prospectus 2024
Please if you have any suggestion or complain concerning SUN Online Application 2024, Please use the comments box or
For information and inquiries, you can contact the University of Stellenbosch (SUN) by visiting the institution’s official website via www.sun.ac.za.