University of Malawi Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission intake before University of Malawi Application Deadline.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIVERSITY OF MALAWI, 2020 UNIVERSITY OF MALAWI, UNIVERSITY OF MALAWI ADMISSION FORM, APPLICATION DEADLINE 2020, APPLICATION CLOSING DATES … READ MORE BELOW…
The Admission Management of the University of Malawi (UNIMA) has release 2020/2021 Intake form. Inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for admission into its mature entry programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The University of Malawi advice applicants before applying for admission, have least A Malawi School Certificate of Education or any equivalent O-Level qualification with at least 4 subjects passed with credit (6 subjects for some programmes) including ENGLISH LANGUAGE and other subjects specified in the table under point (d) below before it can gain admission in the institution.
- University of Malawi (UNIMA) 2020 Intake Application Form Click here
- Applicants must have Relevant entry Requirements
- Then follow the instructions to apply
- Then summit
Minimum Entry Requirements for all applicants
Interested applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- A Malawi School Certificate of Education or any equivalent O-Level qualification with at least 4 subjects passed with credit (6 subjects for some programmes) including ENGLISH LANGUAGE and other subjects specified in the table under point (d) below.
- A University of Malawi Diploma or, a relevant Diploma from accredited programmes of the University of Malawi such as those offered at Domasi College of Education, Natural Resources College, Malawi College for Health Sciences, Theological College, St. John of God College or an equivalent Diploma from a recognized Institution of higher learning.
- A minimum of 2 years post Diploma relevant work experience in a field related to the programme applied for.
- Applicants MUST also meet the additional entry requirements for each programme as outlined in the attachment below
Candidates who were withdrawn from the University of Malawi or any other comparable university on academic grounds and those already registered with the University of Malawi or any comparable university as residential, non-residential or mature students ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION.
Please note that the fees indicated above are subject to change anytime.
Application forms can be obtained on written request or in person from the address given below and it can also be downloaded from www.unima.mw. Duly completed application forms together with proof of payment of a non-refundable application fee of K11, 000.00 for Malawian candidates and U$25 for international applicants should be sent to the same address andnot to any constituent college of the University of Malawi. Applicants should attach a deposit slip as proof of payment of an appropriate application fee.
ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO DEPOSIT THEIR APPLICATION FEE TO THE FOLLOWING BANK ACCOUNT:
BANK NAME: NATIONAL BANK OF MALAWI
ACCOUNT NAME: UNIMA REVENUE ACCOUNT
SWIFT CODE: NBMAMWMW
SORT CODE/BRANCH CODE: 006
The address for obtaining and submitting application forms is:
The University Registrar
P.O. Box 278
Phone: 01 526622
Fax : 01 524 760