UNISA Open Application for Short Courses 2024
UNISA Short Courses Application for 2024 is open and will close on 28 February 2024. Interested applicants are advised to apply now before the closing date.
You can now apply to study short courses at Unisa. These courses at Unisa are online courses which allows you to gain the skills you need on your own schedule.
2024 applications are now open for short courses at Unisa. These short courses allows people who are already employed to gain skills to further their career while pursuing their career.
Unisa offers more than 50 short courses. The following disciplines are included:
- Accounting Sciences
- Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Human Sciences
- Science, Engineering and Technology
Unisa’s short courses fall under the term ‘Short Learning Programmes’ which Unisa says, “focus on “just in time” and “just enough” learning to meet a specific learning need identified by individuals, organisations or society at large”.
Applications for short courses at Unisa close on 28 February 2024 and applications have to be done online.
How To Apply
- You will need to apply online here
- You will also need to submit the required documents
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
No application fee is applicable when applying for short courses at Unisa.