The University of South Africa (UNISA) Result Date 2021 – unisa.ac.za: How to Check University of South Africa Result Date 2021. The University of South Africa, UNISA Examination Results for 2021/2022 has been released.
This is to inform all that candidates that participated in the University of South Africa (UNISA) Examination 2021/2022 that they can now check their results.
You can now access your 2021 University of South Africa Result via SMS or ONLINE. Kindly follow the steps outlined below to access your University of South Africa Result score.
How to Check University of South Africa (UNISA) Result Date 2021.
|Examination period||Date of release|
|January / February 2020||13 March 2020|
|May / June 2020||20 July 2020|
|October / November 2020||28 December 2020|
- Final examination result letters will be printed and mailed to students on the dates above.
- Final examination results will be released as they become available on myUnisa.
- No results will be released to a candidate before he / she has returned all books borrowed from the University Library and settled any outstanding fees.
- No results will be given telephonically by academic or administrative members of staff .
- No timetables for supplementary exams will be made available if fees or Library books are owed.
Exam results are made available on following platforms:
- E-mail: Register on myUnisa and indicate that you would like to receive your results via e-mail.
- Posted: Hard copies of examination results are mailed to each candidate after the official date of release/printing.
Confirmation of completion of qualification: Please note that confirmation of completion of qualifications for students who wrote examinations in
- January / February 2020 will be made available as from the end of April 2020.
- May / June 2020 will be made available as from the end of August 2020.
- October / November 2020 will be made available as from the end of January 2021
Release of UNISA Exam Results For the May/June 2020 exam period
Unisa has started releasing the May/June 2020 exam results on a staggered basis. Modules for which results have been finalised will be released as soon as they are completed. The university will make every effort to adhere to the release date of 27 July 2020.
The university rescheduled some modules during this exam period, due to technical challenges, and these exams are taking place during the period 8 to 16 July 2020.
There may be some delays in the release of exam results for modules written during the second half of the exam period, especially those exams written during the extended period of 8 to 16 July 2020.
We are making every effort to ensure that all exam results are released as soon as possible.
Unisa Exam Results Release Dates 2019: How?
When it comes to the ‘How’ of receiving feedback on exam results, there are two (2) options that Unisa students can use to find out their exam results:
1. myUnisa: If you are a Unisa student, you would know of myUnisa. Students can find out on myUnisa (register here) whether they want to receive their exam results via your email/myLife email account.
Alternatively, students can also head onto myUnisa and find out their exam results. Log onto myUnisa and click on ‘My Admin’. Once there, click on ‘Exam Results’ and students will be able to view their exam results.
Exam results are uploaded overnight onto myUnisa. Students need only to look once a day whether exam results have been released or not.
2. Post: Students will also receive their examination results via post, with exam results to be released on the scheduled release date (unless stated otherwise with regards to outstanding fees/library books owed).
For students that have written their exams and in turn, completed their qualification, these are the following dates to keep an eye out for on when students will receive notice about the completion of their qualification:
- Students who wrote in the May/June 2020 exams will be notified from the end of August 2020 and onwards;
- Students who wrote in the October/November 2020 exams will be notified from the end of January 2021 and onwards.
NB. Once again, students with outstanding study fees/books will not have their exam results released until all debts are paid in full. It’s the students’ prerogative to make sure that their fees are paid in full as to receive their results and in turn, moving onto the next step of their qualification.