Tshipi e Ntle Manganese Bursary Opportunity 2021
Tshipi e Ntle Manganese Bursary Opportunity 2021 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
Tshipi e Ntle Manganese mine wants to award bursaries to students that are currently studying towards a mining industry related qualification at any of the SA universities or University of Technologies.
Students from JTD District Municipal area and dependents of Tshipi e Ntle Manganese mine employees.
- South African Citizen
- Senior Certificate with acceptance at a tertiary institution.
- Second year student with an aggregate of 60% for major subjects in the first year
- Matric certificate
HOW TO APPLY
- Copy of ID
- A short motivation and attach a proof if available
- An abbreviated CV
- Proof of residence
- Proof of acceptance at a tertiary institution
- A statement of first year results from the institution.