Social Media Coordinator for Heron Square
Calling all Social Media savvy’s. If you’re an absolute master at all the most popular Social Media platforms, Heron Square wants you. They’re on the hunt for a Social Media Coordinator to join their team.
Heron Square are specialists in affordable student accommodation, led by a vision to be recognised and respected as the best student and young professional accommodation in Cape Town. This values driven company is looking for an awesome Social Media Coordinator to join their growing team.
The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in a range of marketing initiatives within Heron Square.
Their duties include:
- Tracking analytics for social media
- Creating social media content as well as posting schedules and writing captions for social media posts.
- Posting property Ads on Gumtree & Property24
- Managing Google Ads and analytics
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing/social media marketing is preferable, but any experience is welcome
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent internet research skills
- Mastery of the major social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
- Knowledge of social media analytics software including Facebook Insights, Google Analytics to track audience engagement and performance
- Experience with Canva / Photoshop for content creation
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply is simple! All you need to do is click here, and you will be directed to The Knowledge Trust’s website.
- Read all information about this position and then click on the “Apply for job” button.
- Follow all the steps and that’s it!