Public Protector SA Internship/Trainee Opportunities 2021
Public Protector SA Internship/Trainee Opportunities 2021 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
The Public Protector South Africa presents exciting opportunities/positions for unemployed graduates between the ages of 18 and 35 through its Internship and Trainee Programme.
Successful applicants will be appointed for 12 months and will undergo on-the-job development training that will be crucial for them to enter the formal job market.
To qualify for the Internship/Trainee programme, you must
- Be an unemployed graduate aged between 18–35 years;
- Have completed a Degree/National Diploma (NQF 6) or Honours/ Master’s Degree in the under-mentioned disciplines/ fields of study from accredited institutions of Higher Learning; and
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must not have participated in an Internship previously.
- LLB, B-Com Law
- National Diploma or Degree in Administration
- National Diploma or Degree in Finance, Accounting and Auditing
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must attach a recent copy of the CV, certified copies of: Matric certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID
- Candidates wishing to apply for an Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessments and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by the Public Protector South Africa
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA)
- All appointments for internship are subject to the verification and pre-screening process
- Public Protector South Africa reserves the right not to make an appointment
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Please direct your application, stating the relevant reference number as follows:
Head Office: Applications@pprotect.org
Closing date: 21 May 2021