The North-West University (NWU) Application Form for 2022 is open from from 1 April to 30 November 2021.
Therefore North-West University encourage prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2022 academic year.
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at North-West University Via North-West University online application tool. This North-West University online application window is open for;
- First-time North-West University applicants
- North-West University students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
How to Apply North-West University (NWU) Application Form 2022
In order to apply North-West University Application Form, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
To apply (NWU) Application Form 2022
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
North-West University Application Forms 2022
When to apply
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.