Northlink TVET College Registration Date 2022
Northlink TVET College Registration Date for 2022 for the regular undergraduate applicants. 2022 Northlink TVET College Application is expected to open online applications from June and close in September 2021. Therefore all qualified applicants are advised to apply now.
Northlink TVET College Registration Date/Closing date for 2022 is released. The Management of the Northlink TVET College has released the Application Deadline which application is expected to start from June and close in September 2021.
Northlink TVET College is also accepting applications from candidates interested in post-first degree law, post-graduate admission, international admission, distance education admission and graduate entry Medical Programmes.
Registration Date for Northlink TVET College 2022 Admissions
Northlink TVET College Registration Date for 2022: Applications are open on the following dates;
- Identify the course you wish to study, career counselling is available.
- Complete the online application for the chosen programme/ course
- Attach your application documentation (Certified ID Copy, Results, Next of Kin ID Copy).
- Your documents will be checked and approved if they are clear and certified but will be rejected if they are not clear or they have an outdated date stamp.
- You will receive an e-mail after every step, updating you about the status of your application.
- After 3 June 2021, the college will start the selection process and communicate with you regarding the status of your application via e-mail.
- The e-mail will have details of the registration details.
- If you are admitted, you will receive an e-mail informing you that you are “Provisionally Accepted” and you will be expected to Accept the offer on your Student Portal and print the Enrolment form.
- Finalise the process by visiting the campus to finalise your registration.
- When you visit the campus, you need to bring the following documentation with you:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your parent or Next of Kin
- Proof of residence (foreign students)
- Certified copies of highest qualifications OR
- Certified copies of latest school results
Deadline: Northlink TVET College Application 2022 closes in September 2021. We, therefore, encourage prospective students (Undergraduates) and (Postgraduates) to apply online or paper-based application forms. (Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply during the application cycle before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.) Check Northlink TVET College Application Dates For 2022