The Nkangala TVET College Online Application Portal for 2022 is open from 1 April to 30 November 2021.
Therefore Nkangala TVET College encourages prospective students to apply online via application form Nkangala TVET College early as possible for the 2022 academic year.
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at the Nkangala TVET College Via the Nkangala TVET College online application tool. This Nkangala TVET College online application window is open for;
- First-time Nkangala TVET College applicants
- Nkangala TVET College students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
How to Apply Nkangala TVET College Online Application Portal 2022
In order to apply Nkangala TVET College Online Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
To apply Nkangala TVET College Online Application Portal 2022
- Go to http://www.ntc.edu.za/
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
Nkangala TVET College Application Forms 2022
When to apply
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.