Nampak Finance Graduate Programme 2021
Nampak Finance Graduate Programme 2021/2022 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
The Nampak Graduate Programme aims to provide support to the Nampak Group talent pipeline by developing future young talent for Leadership and Specialist roles within our business.
Graduate Trainees will be coached and mentored by technical experts in their respective fields whilst gaining exposure in a dynamic manufacturing environment. The development will be based on formal and informal training with adequate participation in exciting projects.
We have a proud culture of continuous learning and development which will enable you to develop personal mastery, technical and business competence, as well as an appreciation of social responsibility.
- Completed studies or currently in the final year of study
- Relevant B. Com degree
- South African citizen or permanent resident
- Good academic results (all subjects, across all years of study)
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
- Excellent Communication skills