NAACAMBursary 2021. NAACAMinvites interested and qualified candidates for NAACAMUndergraduate and Postgraduate Bursary 2021.
NAACAMsays if you are a South African student pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies at any of the tertiary institutions in South Africa you should apply now before the NAACAMBursary Guidelines.
We will show you NAACAMScholarships Application Form, Deadlines, Eligibility Student to apply, Requirements, and other guidelines below.
NAACAM, supported by MerSETA, is offering bursaries to 15 University of Technology Students. All qualifying applicants must be 2nd or 3rd year students at a University of Technology, studying Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
Closing date: 8 March 2021.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 25
- 2nd or 3rd year students at a University of Technology, studying Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Applications are open to all. Applicants from previously disadvantaged communities and/or immediate family members of employees of NAACAM manufacturing member companies will be at an advantage.
View NAACAM member companies here: https://bit.ly/37LeRIl
How to Apply:
- Certified copy of your Identity Document (ID)
- Certified copy of your matric certificate
- Certified copy of your transcripts (year 2 or 3)
- Comprehensive CV
- An introductory letter motivating your suitability, including information on the criteria above.