Mpumalanga Attorneys Council Bursary 2021
Mpumalanga Attorneys Council Bursary 2021 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
The Mpumalanga Attorneys Bursary Trust was founded in 2005, with the intention of funding students who reside in the Mpumalanga province to study a Law qualification.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Resident of Mpumalanga
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Excellent academic record
- Studying or intend on studying towards a Law qualification
- Intend on pursuing a career as an Attorney
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the Mpumalanga Attorneys Council Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Current Matric students:
- latest Matric statement of results (certified copy)
- Testimonial by the School Principal
- Current tertiary students:
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- full academic record (on tertiary letterhead)
- Proof of registration at a recognised university in South Africa
- Motivational letter explaining why you want to study Law and become a Lawyer/ Attorney
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “Mpumalanga Attorneys Council Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
None – submission of applications are open all year round and students are welcome to apply at any time.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Mpumalanga Attorneys Council directly:
Tel: 012 338 5800
Fax 012 323 2606