The Mnambithi TVET College (MTC) Fees Structure 2021/2022 for all New and Returning Students is published. All New & Old Students are expected to check the Fees Structure. See MTC Fees Structure for Undergraduate and Postgraduate below.
The Management of Mnambithi TVET College (MTC) has released the Fees Structure for 2021/2022 Academic Sessions. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking.
Mnambithi TVET College (MTC) Fees Structure 2021/2022 for All Courses
Here is how to MTC Fees Structure is been Schedules:
Student fees are broken down as follows:
- Application fees
- Acceptance deposit
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Miscellaneous fees and levies
Students at MTC pay tuition fees for every course taken. These tuition fees vary from course to course and cover:
- all charges for classes, tutorials and laboratories
- ordinary university examinations
- library access
- compulsory personal accident insurance
- the use of general sporting facilities
- in the case of medical students, hospital fees for clinical instruction.
Official Mnambithi TVET College (MTC) Fees Structure 2021/2022
This is to informed all student of Mnambithi TVET College that Fees Structure for newly admitted students for this 2021/2022 academic year as provided here could change anytime as desired by the management of the Institution, though students would be informed prior to the proposed change, however, the figures posted here can simply be used to make an informed decision as regards making your budget for tuition fee for this current admission year.
Mnambithi TVET College fees
- Go to Mnambithi TVET College Fees Portal: https://www.mnambithicollege.co.za/admissions_registration_process.php
- Then Proceed and make your Payment
MTC fees account
MTC fees payment
MTC fees policy
MTC fees for mbchb
MTC pgce fees
MTC fee block
MTC handbook 2021
MTC fee booklet 2021