Landis+Gyr Bursary Programme 2021
Landis+Gyr is the leading provider of integrated energy management solutions tailored to energy company needs. The company has opened applications for those wanting to be funded through any study faculty.
Various Bursary Programmes 2021
LANDIS+GYR BURSARY PROGRAMME
- Field of Study: Any
- Year of study: Undergraduate
- Type of Institution: Institutions registered with the Department of Higher Education & Training.
- Type of qualification must meet :
|NQF LEVEL||Higher Education and Training Band (HET)||Institutions|
|7||Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma||Universities or
University of Technology or
|6||Diploma or Advanced Certificate|
|5||Higher Certificate or Advanced National Certificate (Vocational)|
- Applicants must be citizens of South Africa
- Must be from designated groups: African, Coloured and Indian
- Must be 16 years and above.
- Requests for a bursary must be in writing on the bursary application form and the following certified documents attached:
- ID copies for the student, parents or guardians
- Proof that they are registered with the educational institution.
- Statement showing the full cost of school fees and accommodation from the educational institution for 2021.
- Copies of proof of earnings from both parents
- Academic results from the previous year
- Prescribed Books
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks of closing date.
Applicants who have not been contacted during this period may regard their applications as unsuccessful.
The closing date for applications: 11 March 2021
Application Submission details: firstname.lastname@example.org