Knysna Municipality Internship Opportunities 2021
The Knysna Municipality hereby invites graduates in need of practical work experience and unemployed graduates who are interested in a career in the municipality, to apply for Internships in the undermentioned relevant fields.
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: 2021
The duration of each Internship will be 12 months.
The programme is targeting applicants with no prior work experience\exposure and applicants who have not previously participated in an Internship.
Qualifications available for Internships:
- Bachelor of Town and Regional Planning (X2)
- Advanced Diploma: Civil Engineering (x2)
- Advanced Diploma: Internal Auditing (x2)
- Advanced Diploma: Electrical Engineering (x2)
- Advanced Diploma: Water Treatment (x1)
Applicants must be:
- Permanent residents within the Greater Knysna Municipal area
- A South African Citizen.
- Between 18-35 years
- Must not have benefited from any Internship before Applicants from previously disadvantaged groups will be given preference.
STIPEND R3 800 per month.
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants must forward an application letter, stating the relevant Internship, a comprehensive CV with certified copies of qualifications (not older than 3 months), copies of any other training, to the Human Resources Department, P O Box 21, Knysna, 6570 or email to: [email protected]