Impala Platinum/ImplatsBursary 2021. Impala Platinum/Implatsinvites interested and qualified candidates for Impala Platinum/ImplatsUndergraduate and Postgraduate Bursary 2021.
Impala Platinum/Implatssays if you are a South African student pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies at any of the tertiary institutions in South Africa you should apply now before the Impala Platinum/ImplatsBursary Guidelines.
We will show you Impala Platinum/ImplatsScholarships Application Form, Deadlines, Eligibility Student to apply, Requirements, and other guidelines below.
Impala Platinum/ImplatsBursary 2021
Implats is one of the leading Platinum Group Mining Companies in South Africa. The company has more than 50 000 employess and boasts a revenue of R48.6 billion in 2019.
The company is offering bursaries in the following fields:
- Electrical (heavy current)
- Chemistry to honours level
- Geology to honours level
- Accounting to honours level
- Human Resources BCom to honours level
If Impala has not responded within 30 days after the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted applicants only
Closing date: 31 March 2021
Implats is looking for people who
- are able to work under pressure
- have leadership potential, combined with the ability to work in a team
- have good problem-solving abilities
- are tenacious
- have common sense
- are able to make decisions and to think logically
- are self-motivated, and
- have good communication skills
Your application will not be considered should you not meet the following minimum requirements:
- Maths: Rating Code 5 or 60%
- Science: Rating Code 5 or 60%
- English: Rating Code 5 or 60%
For more information contact Bursaries Department on +27 14 569 0088 or [email protected].
Conditions of Bursary:
Should you be awarded an Implats bursary, you will be required to work for the company for the full period of the bursary and to undertake vacation work at the company at the end of each year.
The bursary covers:
- Registration and tuition fees for the duration of the course
- Residence fees
- Cash allowance
- Personal computer allowance from second year of study
How to Apply:
Download and complete the Impala Platinum Bursary application form
The following should accompany this application form:
– Certified proof of your results
– Full details of your academic transcript
– certificate of conduct from university (if already studying)
– A certified copy of your personal identity document
– Your curriculum vitae/resume
– A recent black and white photograph of yourself (head and shoulders)