Gauteng Opportunity 2021 are looking for Exam Assistants. Therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
Gauteng Education Department is currently recruiting Exam Assistant. If you have a matric or an unemployed graduate you may apply.
Examinations Assistants x 130
- An appropriate recognised Academic qualification: Senior Certificate / National Senior Certificate / National Senior Certificate Vocational.
- Only registered students at tertiary institutions, unemployed persons with one or more tertiary qualification and unemployed graduates may apply.
- Applicants must possess advanced numerical skills with Mathematics or Accounting as a compulsory subject. Second year and above tertiary students will be advantaged.
- Please indicate previous experience in examinations administration as an Examination Assistant [ Marking Centre or Office based].
- The nature of the work is linked to tight deadlines and thus requires that the successful candidate be able to work under pressure.
HOW TO APPLY
The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed.
- Have you passed matric or an equivalent NQF level 4 qualification ?
- Are you currently registered as a tertiary student?
- What is your current or highest year of study at tertiary?
- Have you passed Mathematics/Mathematical Literacy at matric/tertiary level?
- Have you passed Accounting at matric or tertiary level?
- How many years experience as an Examination Assistant/Quality Assurer?