Gauteng Human Settlement Bursary 2021
Gauteng Human Settlement Bursary 2021 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
The Head of Department of the Gauteng Provincial Department of Human Settlements hereby invites admitted under-graduate students to apply for bursaries to undertake full-time studies in the 2021 academic year.
Gauteng Department of Human Settlements is offering limited number of bursaries.
Applicants must pursue full-time under-graduate studies in the following fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Town and Regional Planning
- Construction Management
- Construction Science
- Building Surveying
Closing date: 12 March 2021
- Acceptable academic performance
- South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 35
- Completed grade 12 or currently in grade 12
- Residing in Gauteng
- Already registered or in a possession of admission letter from an Institution of Higher Learning within Gauteng Province.
Conditions of Bursary:
The bursary covers:
- Tuition fees
- Student accommodation
- prescribed books/study material
How to Apply:
Download and complete the application form