Gauteng Health Government Vacancy 2021
Gauteng Health Government Vacancy 2021/2022 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
Job opportunities post varies from CLIENT INFORMATION CLERK, and: CLEANING SUPERVISOR with entry requirements from Grade 12 / Matric.
Gauteng Government Vacancies
REFS NO: SBAH 47/2021
- Minimum Grade 10 or equivalent with 2 years’ experience in driving.
- A valid code 10 driver’s licence and a professional drivers permit (PDP).
- Good communication skills (Verbal Written), problem solving skills and knowledge of transport policy.
- Ability to read road maps, able to work in a team, committed and have good customer care attitude.
- Must be prepared to work shifts and under pressure
ADMIN CLERK REF NO: JUB10/2021 (02 POST)
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- At least one year experience in patient affairs.
- Computer literacy (certificate).
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated and willingness to work under pressure, must be willing to work shifts, Weakness and public holiday.
- Be able to work as a team.
ADMIN OFFICER (MORTUARY SERVICES)
REF NO: JUB11/2021
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualifications.
- Two years’ experience in Mortuary or portering services as a team leader.
- National diploma in Public management or office management with one year experience in mortuary services will be added advantage.
- A valid driving license.
- Leadership skills, analyzed skills.
- Report writing skills. Computer literacy (certificate).
- Presentation skills Knowledge of PFMA, Basic conditions of employment Act.
So much more available….
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted on New form Z83 (application form), obtainable from any Public Service Department. Certified copies of all required documents must be attached. No copy of a copy.
Applications must be submitted or hand delivered to the relevant department.
CLICK HERE: HOW TO FILL OUT Z83 FORM