Gauteng Health Government Vacancies 2021 is open
Job opportunities post varies from CLIENT INFORMATION CLERK, and: CLEANING SUPERVISOR with entry requirements from Grade 12 / Matric.
Gauteng Government Vacancies
REF NO: TDHS/A/2021/35 (X2 POSTS)
- Grade 10. One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in driving / messenger services.
- A valid Code 10 (C1) driver’s license with PDP. (Attach certified copy).
- Ability to work independently with the team.
- Willingness to work and travel irregular hours. Knowledge of OHS Act and Infection Control Guidelines
- Other Skills / Requirements: Good written and verbal communication skills
REF NO: ODI/26/03/2021/01
- Grade12 minimum of 5 years’ experience as a cleaner in public hospital, ability to plan, organize, do inspection, and evaluate performance.
- Be prepared to work shifts including weekends and public holidays.
- Motivation must be attached as a proof of working experience
REF NO: TDHS/A/2021/33 (X2 POSTS)
- Grade 12/Matric with two year Enrolled Nurse certificate that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as Enrolled nurse.
- Proof of current registration with the South African Nursing Council as Enrolled Nurse.
- Experience as a Nurse in Clinical Forensic Services will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills, basic writing skills, ability and good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of nursing care processes and procedures, Excel in Quality Assurance, Patients Experience of Care, Patients’ Safety, Infection Prevention & Control and other relevant legal frame-works.
- Good ethical practice and caring attitude
CLIENT INFORMATION CLERK
REF NO: TDHS/A/2021/34
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent relevant qualification plus 2 or more years experience on Web DHIS & Tier.net systems. Certificate in DHIS.
- Certificate in Tier.net certificate will be an added advantage
- Other Skills / Requirements: Computer Literacy with an understanding of Ms Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint.
- Good communication Skills. Analytic and Numeric Skills. Ability to work under pressure.
- Driver’s license
HUMAN RESOURCE INFORMATION SYSTEM OFFICER (HRIS)
REF NO: REFS/008508 (X1 POST)
- Grade 12 certificate and proven MS Excel (Advanced), MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. Minimum of three (3) years’ experience within a similar role.
- A relevant tertiary qualification or certificates in information systems and experience working in an agile delivery environment will be advantageous.
- Database Management and statistical analysis essential.
- Experience in researching and reading data and reports required.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills. Be technological savvy and understand the important HR technologies.
- Knowledge of the Human resource management/information systems and HR intelligent apps in the public sector.
- Driver’s licence
CLIENT LIAISON OFFICER
REF NO: REFS/008507 (X1 POST)
- Grade 12 with appropriate 1-year higher certificate in a recognized institution in Office Assistant/Administration/ Business Management/ Public Management/Public relations and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in health institution.
- At least a minimum of 3 years of the period referred to above must be experience in Quality Assurance.
- Knowledge in customer care service programs.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislative framework applicable to practice in public health facility. Computer literacy in MS Office Package (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint).
- Presentation skills.
- The applicant must have ability to interact with diverse stakeholders, health care users and givers. Good communication skills, Report writing skills, Facilitation skills, Problem solving skills, Good interpersonal relations, ability to work under pressure.
So much more available….
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted on New form Z83 (application form), obtainable from any Public Service Department. Certified copies of all required documents must be attached. No copy of a copy.
Applications must be submitted or hand delivered to the relevant department.
CLICK HERE: HOW TO FILL OUT Z83 FORM