Gauteng Film CommissionBursary 2021. Gauteng Film Commissioninvites interested and qualified candidates for Gauteng Film CommissionUndergraduate and Postgraduate Bursary 2021.
Gauteng Film Commissionsays if you are a South African student pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies at any of the tertiary institutions in South Africa you should apply now before the Gauteng Film CommissionBursary Guidelines.
We will show you Gauteng Film CommissionScholarships Application Form, Deadlines, Eligibility Student to apply, Requirements, and other guidelines below.
Gauteng Film CommissionBursary 2021
The Gauteng Film Commission (GFC) invites qualified Undergraduates and Post-Graduate students who are interested in a career in Film, Audio-Visual and/or Television to apply for bursaries.
The bursaries will be awarded to students studying in the following fields:
- Motion Pictures
- Project Management
- Animation and/or Marketing
- Research or Public Administration and/or Administration students who are interested in a career in Film, Audio-Visual and/or Television.
Closing date: 15 March 2021.
- South African Citizen with a valid South African ID
- Candidate must be a registered Undergraduate or Postgraduate student at any Higher Learning Institution in South Africa.
- Full Time and Part Time Students
- Applicants must not have participated in previous SETA sponsorship programmes
- Financial need/Disadvantaged individuals
- The Bursary is only a Tuition Fund and if you are between the ages of 18 – 30.
How to Apply:
1. Certificate South African ID copy (no longer than 3 Months).
2. Registration Confirmation letter or acceptance letter from Institution.
3. Annual academic fees breakdown from accepted institution
4. Motivational Letter
5. Certified copy of matric certificate or latest academic results
6. Proof of Resident (Sworn Affidavit or Municipality Letter).
7. Parents’ or guardian’s certified copy of identification document
8. Parents’ or guardian’s proof of income not older than 6 months (only certified will be accepted)
9. Sworn Affidavit if your parent(s)/guardian is unemployed or proof of social grant