Gauteng City Region AcademyBursary 2021. Gauteng City Region Academyinvites interested and qualified candidates for Gauteng City Region AcademyUndergraduate and Postgraduate Bursary 2021.
Gauteng City Region Academysays if you are a South African student pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies at any of the tertiary institutions in South Africa you should apply now before the Gauteng City Region AcademyBursary Guidelines.
We will show you Gauteng City Region AcademyScholarships Application Form, Deadlines, Eligibility Student to apply, Requirements, and other guidelines below.
Gauteng City Region AcademyBursary 2021
The Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) is inviting all qualified applicants who are residents of Gauteng as well as unemployed students to apply for its bursary program.
GCRA bursary covers registration fees, tuition fees and academic books to any recognized Higher Education Institution (HEI) or a Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College.
Should the academic expenses exceed the GCRA maximum bursary amount, bursary holders are encouraged to apply to other additional sponsorship.
GCRA bursaries holder will also be required to render 40 hours of community service from their 1st year of study until graduation.
Applications for the bursary programme can be done throughout the year.
GCRA Bursary Requirements:
- South African citizenship
- Top 3 Grade 12 learners from all government schools in Gauteng
- Have completed Grade 09 – 12 and students in technical schools who want to pursue vocational studies at a Gauteng TVET Public Colleges.
- Ages 16 – 35 years old
- Registered at an institution for postgraduate studies
For more information:
Address: 17 Diagonal Street, Old JSE Building 5th Floor, Marshalltown, Johannesburg, 2113
Tel: +27 11 556 9000
How to Apply:
- GCRA bursary online application is available for all applicants. Register a profile on the GCRA website job center section.
- Prepare the following document to accompany your application:
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of your Grade 12 / highest qualification results
- Proof of residence
- Acceptance letter from the Institution