GAST Bursary 2021
GAST Bursary 2021 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
Gast bursaries are available to students who are top achievers and those who would like to become part of the growing Gast team.
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study (B Eng/ BSc/ B Tech qualifications):
- Building/ Construction Management
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
The bursary will cover the following expenses: registration fees, tuition, exam fees, prescribed textbooks and travelling expenses.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Gast and invited to attend an interview, as well as take part in industry related tests.
Once students have graduated, they will be required to work for Gast – one year of work required for each year of bursary funding received.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen/ permanent resident,
- Completed Matric with Science and Mathematics,
- Studying (or intend on studying) full-time within one of the aforementioned fields/ qualifications,
- Studying (or accepted to study) at a recognised South African university/ university of technology,
- Must achieve and maintain a minimum average of 70%.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Students who meet the above criteria and would like to apply, must submit their applications electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application email (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Matric certificate (certified copy of)
- Proof of university enrollment or acceptance into your selected field of study
- Latest academic results
- Proof of any other qualifications
- Full detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve the bursary
Applications are currently closed and will reopen in July 2021.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Gast directly:
Tel: 012 660 1616