Firefighter Learnership Opportunities 2021
Firefighter Learnership Opportunities 2021 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
The Overberg District Municipality invites suitably qualified students for the following vacancies in the Directorate Community Services, Department Emergency Services.
EPWP learnerships are awarded to help develop students within the municipal area of the Overberg District, and who are from the historically disadvantaged social groups and/or individuals with disabilities who are studying:
- Grade 12
- Good physical health (Candidates must undergo a physical test)
- Be able to work in a disciplined environment and must cope under pressure
- Experience in firefighting will be an advantage
- Applicants with a valid Code B or C1 driver’s licence will receive preference
- Applicants residing in the Overberg District will receive preference
- Applicants must be literate in at least two of the three Official Languages of the Western Cape
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms available at all ODM offices and on the website (www.odm.org.za).
Completed application forms and/or CV are to be returned to the Department: Human Resources, Private Bag X22, Bredasdorp 7280. Certified copies of qualifications must be attached to applications.
Incomplete and late applications and applications with no proof of requirements will not be processed