Fidelity Services Group Graduate Programme 2021 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
Fidelity Services Group is offering a select few graduates an opportunity to embark on a unique 24-month development programme that will equip them with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to lead a team in the business, providing you with an opportunity to transition into an identified role within the organization
The graduate programme will help to develop both your individual attributes and career aspirations through exposure to various specialized business concepts, objectives and outcomes.
- Qualifications such as but not limited to, fields including Business Management, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Communications, Logistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Law, Criminal Investigation, or equivalent qualifications at an NQF 7 level. Postgraduate is advantageous.
- 0 – 3 years of experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clear Criminal Record
- Must be fully computer literate on MS Office suite
- Must have own reliable transport
- Willingness to job rotate and be away from the appointed place of work
HOW TO APPLY
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.