Ethiopian Grade 8 National Exam Results 2018 is Out – nae.gov.et… The Ethiopia Primary school education Results has been released for the 2018/2019 academic year.
2018 Ethiopian Grade 8 National Exam Results, Ethiopian Grade 10 National Exam Result 2018, Check NEAEEA Result Online, Ethiopian Grade 8 National Exam Result Checker, How to Check Ethiopian Grade 10 National Exam Result, Ethiopian Grade 8 National Exam Result… Full details below..
Ethiopian Grade 8 National Exam Result 2018: Ethiopia Primary school education consists of two cycles from grades 1 to 4 and grades 5 to 8. If any students successfully qualified the Ethiopian Grade 8 National Exam, then they get a chance for admission into Secondary schools which is consist of Grade 9 and Grade 10. www.nae.gov.et grade 8 result not published on online.
The management of the Ethiopia Primary school education Ethiopia has released the Ethiopian Grade 8National Exam Results 2018 – Students that wrote the exams are to follow the procedures below to check your Result on NEAEEA Portal.
Myschooleth has published below the procedures to check your 2018 Ethiopian Grade 8 National Exam Results. Note you can check your result online. We Good luck in advance.
How to Check Ethiopian Grade 8 National Exam Results 2018 – www.nae.gov.et
- The table show nae.gov.et Grade 8 result report showing the historical data. The male students perform better than the female students in Ethiopian Grade 8 National Exam Result.
- Regional exams are taken at the end of grade 8 (Primary school certificate exam). Grade 8 has improved from 43.6% to 52.8% with near parity between boys and girls. There were regional differences in grade 8 completion rates.
- The repetition rate for grade 8 is higher, partly because of a national policy that those who do not pass the Primary School Leaving Certificate Examination must repeat grade 8 prior to retaking the examination.
- When compared to grade 8 the gender gap for completion rate is narrow in grade 5. Especially, the completion rate of female students for grade 5 has drastically decreased when compared to boys. The completion rate for grade 8 has shown a gradual increase in the last two years. The gender gap has narrowed for the last five years.
- According to the data collected, the total number of students with special education needs in 2003 E.C
(2010/11) in primary (grades 1-8) is around 55,492 but the numbers who are currently attending schools is
expected to exceed.
- This may be due to delayed graduation from primary school, or it may be because of examination barriers, supply barriers, or financial barriers to transferring from grade 8 of primary to grade 9 of secondary education.
- Note: Ethiopian Grade 8 National Exam is not a National exam like Grade 10 and Grade 12 . Grade 8 exam is purely based on Regional exams. Ethiopian Grade 8 result never published in Online.