The management of DS WF Knobel Hospital Nursing School has released 2022 Application. Check for more information about DS WF Knobel Hospital Nursing School Application Dates as We proceed.
Note: Make sure You meet the requirements before For DS WF Knobel Hospital Nursing School applications, to avoid forfeiting your efforts. The requirements varies from one to another.
DS WF Knobel Hospital Nursing School Application 2023
The Institution has prepared a portal to enable candidates apply easily online. Start with the steps listed below to begin the application process for 2022. Check also the list of Universities in South Africa Applications that are still open
- Go to the DS W F Knobel Hospital Nursing School Portal via https://www.sanc.co.za/neis.htm
- Check the link texts for the one that has to do with applying
- Click on it to start your application
- Good luck with the DS W F Knobel Hospital Nursing School School Application 2023
DS W F Knobel Hospital Nursing School Program Entrance Requirements and Application Instructions
Admission to the Nursing program is competitive. There are program entrance requirements that must be completed by the application deadline. Approximately 50 students will be accepted to the Nursing program each fall, based on clinical site availability.
Program Entrance Requirements
- Proof of graduation from high school or a high school equivalency diploma (formerly known as GED).
- Completion of Algebra, Biology and Chemistry per description below by the application deadline of January 10, 2020. Students may fulfill these requirements by completing high school courses (taken within five years post graduation i.e. if you graduated in 2015 or later you can use high school courses for fall 2020 entrance), college courses* or a combination of both. The most recent class grade will be used to fulfill the program entrance requirements. In addition, a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 (85%) is required. The most recent transcript will be used to determine the cumulative GPA.
- TEAS Test taken within two years of the application date of January 10, 2020. The TEAS test can only be taken twice in a twelve-month period. A repeat attempt may not be earlier than 45 days. Test attempts at other testing sites will count as an attempt. Scores of second attempt prior to 45 days will not be accepted. FM requires a TEAS minimum score at the proficient level in order to be admitted into the program. If you do not meet the TEAS cut score, you must retake the entire TEAS test.