Dr Machupe Mphahlele Memorial Nursing School Admission Requirements 2021/2022 is out… All Prospective Students who wish to study in any faculty that offers are expected to check the Minimum Entry Requirements for courses.
The Management of the Dr Machupe Mphahlele Memorial Nursing School has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
If you are a Dr Machupe Mphahlele Memorial Nursing School Aspirants and want to know the complete Admission Requirements for 2021, Congratulations because this post will solve your issue and also show you available admission courses and Requirements for 2021.
Dr Machupe Mphahlele Memorial Nursing School Admission Requirements 2021/2022
Below is the Dr Machupe Mphahlele Memorial Nursing School 2021/2022 Admission Requirements. Applicants are to read carefully before they put in an application.
Before applying, applicants must meet up with the Dr Machupe Mphahlele Memorial Nursing School Admission Requirements listed below:-
Here is Admission Requirements 2021/2022
Your admission to Dr Machupe Mphahlele Memorial Nursing School is dependent on you meeting the specific general admission requirements for your chosen qualification. If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme (refer to the college admission requirements), enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
Here are the Dr Machupe Mphahlele Memorial Nursing School Admission Requirements:
- A well written application letter accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copy of a valid grade 12 certificate with aggregate D or E/S (from 750 and above) – old certificate and meets minimum requirements for admission to a bachelor’s degree or diploma for the new certificate.
- Certified copy of 2017 Grade 11 end of the year report or term 1 Grade 12 report for candidates who are still doing Grade 12.
- The certificate or report must have the following subject as they are compulsory: English Level 3 and above/E symbol – old certificate and Biology (Life Sciences) Level 4 and above/D symbol –old certificates, other science subjects (Physical Science, Mathematics, Geography, Agriculture, Life Orientation) will be an added advantage as the Admission Point System (with minimum points of 18) will be utilized to select these candidates.
- Certified copy of study leave or letter from supervisor indicating that study leave is being processed for government employees.
- Certified copy of the identity document.
- Certified copy of a marriage certificate for married candidates
- Curriculum vitae with reliable contact numbers and clear physical address indicating the town/farm/village of origin AS A CATCHMENT AREA