The Doxa Deo School o f Divinity Application Form for 2022 is open from from 1 April to 30 November 2021.
Therefore Doxa Deo School o f Divinity encourage prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2022 academic year.
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at Doxa Deo School o f Divinity Via Doxa Deo School o f Divinity online application tool. This Doxa Deo School o f Divinity online application window is open for;
- First-time Doxa Deo School o f Divinity applicants
- Doxa Deo School o f Divinity students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
How to Apply Doxa Deo School o f Divinity Application Form 2022
In order to apply Doxa Deo School o f Divinity Application Form, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
To apply Application Form 2022
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
Doxa Deo School o f Divinity Application Forms 2022
When to apply
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.