Department of Sports, Arts & Culture DACBursary 2021. Department of Sports, Arts & Culture DACinvites interested and qualified candidates for Department of Sports, Arts & Culture DACUndergraduate and Postgraduate Bursary 2021.
Department of Sports, Arts & Culture DACsays if you are a South African student pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies at any of the tertiary institutions in South Africa you should apply now before the Department of Sports, Arts & Culture DACBursary Guidelines.
We will show you Department of Sports, Arts & Culture DACScholarships Application Form, Deadlines, Eligibility Student to apply, Requirements, and other guidelines below.
Department of Sports, Arts & Culture DACBursary 2021
The Department of Sports, Arts & Culture is inviting students to apply for a bursaries. The bursaries will be awarded to qualifying students who want to pursue their studies in heritage related programmes.
Fields of study:
- Archives and records management
- Conservation of the built environment
- Conservation and preventive conservation
- Collections (cultural & natural) management
- Heritage resources management
- Information Science (specialise in records management)
- Museum management and curatorship
- Art History and Fine Arts
- Courses that contribute to the preservation and promotion of indigenous Knowledge Systems and S.A. Living Heritage
Closing date: 30 March 2021
- South African citizen
- Outstanding academic record
- Heritage related field of study
- Financial need
The bursar will cover:
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation – R50 000 maximum amount
- Meals – R18 500
Funds will be paid directly to the institution.
How to Apply:
Submit your proposal to Ms Reineitte Stander, Deputy Director: International Conventions and Legislation at Department of Arts and Culture