Deloitte Bursary 2021
Deloitte Bursary 2021 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
Each year, Deloitte award bursaries to deserving students. Bursaries are awarded to learners studying towards a SAICA accredited Chartered Accountancy stream degree qualification (undergraduate or postgraduate).
The bursary award will cover the following expenses: tuition fees, prescribed book and accommodation (to a capped amount).
On completion of their studies, students are required to complete a 3 year traineeship programme with the company.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African OR Namibian citizen
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Completed Mathematics in Matric (not Mathematical Literacy)
- Studying or intend on studying towards a CA-stream undergraduate or postgraduate qualification
- Studying or intend on studying at a SAICA accredited University
- Wish to pursue a career in the Chartered Accountancy profession
- Academic requirements for Accounting major
- In your first or second year of study and have a achieved a minimum overall average of 70%
- In your third year of study and have a achieved a minimum overall average of 65%
- Completed at least 4 subjects in your previous academic year of study
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Apply online at and follow the steps as listed: https://www.joindeloitte.co.za/Information/Bursaries
You may be required to submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation when applying (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric
- Latest tertiary academic record
- Motivational Letter
None – submission of applications are open all year round and students are welcome to apply at any time.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Deloitte directly:
Contact Person: Galiema Petersen (Personal Relationship Officer)
Tel: 021 427 5631