Converse #KickTheDebt Bursary 2021
Converse #KickTheDebt Bursary 2021 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
Converse is giving away R1 million towards student debt. Applicants can apply for the #KicktheDebt campaign or nominate deserving students.
Closing date: 3 March 2021.
- South African resident
- Must be between the ages of 13 and 28 years old (Participants under the age of 18 will require consent from a parent/guardian before participating.)
- Must be enrolled at and currently studying at an accredited secondary or tertiary educational institute.
- Academic average of 60% or above
Contact Skye Distribution (Pty) Ltd (‘Skye’) customer service center on 087 940 4664.
Skye is the organiser of this campaign.
How to Apply:
or WhatsApp your name and #KickTheDebt to the following number: 061 806 0654.
Submit the following documents:
- Certified copy of ID;
- Academic records
- Statements/invoices reflecting tuition fees outstanding
- Proof of enrollment
- Student number
- Parental consent (if applicable)
- Proof of financial need may be necessary
- Any other information reasonably requested.
- Eastern Cape
- Free State
- North West
- Northern Cape
- Western Cape