The management of College of Cape Town for TVET (CCT) has released 2022 Undergraduate and Postgraduate Online Application for 2022 Academic Session.
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. Applications close at the end of July for undergraduates and at the end of October for postgraduate applicants.
College of Cape Town for TVET (CCT) Online Application 2023
How to Apply to CCT using the online application
Things to note before applying online to CCT:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
How to Apply Online
CCT has one So apply here: online application portal for all applicants.
CCT University 2021 / 2022 Application Form: Admission Requirements
Undergraduate Certificate Study
To confirm eligibility for admission to undergraduate certificate study, applicants must consult the Admissions Office or the Faculty concerned.
Undergraduate Diploma Study
The minimum requirement for admission to undergraduate diploma study is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with an achievement rating of 3 (Moderate Achievement, 40-49%) or better in four recognised NSC 20-credit subjects.
See also: College of Cape Town for TVET Prospectus 2022
Please if you have any suggestion or complain concerning CCT Online Application 2023, Please use the comments box or
For information and inquiries, you can contact the College of Cape Town for TVET (CCT) by visiting the institution’s official website via www.cct.edu.za.