Club Magazine Bursary 2021
Club Magazine Bursary 2021 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
MORE ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – T&C’s
Please thoroughly read the terms and conditions of the bursary before applying:
1. The programmes of study will differ between campuses.
2. Bursary recipients must commence studies within 6 months of receiving the scholarship award.
3. The award cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. Club Magazine, Foschini club and EDUCOR are permitted to not award any scholarships if no suitable candidates apply.
5. Final selection will be subject to EDUCOR’s terms and conditions and entry criteria for the programme.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must be a Club magazine subscriber (or have an immediate family: mother/ father/ husband/ wife/ daughter/ son/ brother/ sister/ grandchild, who is a Club magazine subscriber)
- Must have an up to date subscription (no arrears)
- Must plan on studying at one of these institutions: CityVarsity, Central Technical College, Damelin (part-time), Damelin Correspondence College, Intec College and ICESA Education (KwaZulu-Natal)
- Must plan on studying towards a part-time or correspondence programme
- Must have an to date Foschini Group/ TFG account (no arrears)
- Must NOT have received a bursary from TFG Club within the past 36 months
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: https://www.tfgclubmagazine.co.za/bursaries/
You will be required to submit the following information via the online application:
- Personal details (full name, ID number, contact number, email address and physical address)
- Education details (details of highest qualification completed and intended course of study)
- Subscriber/ members details (account number, full name of the account holder, relationship with the account holder if you are not the account holder)
You may be required to submit the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Account holder’s ID document, if you are not the account holder (certified copy)
- Motivational letter (explaining why you deserve to be awarded a bursary)
- Previous academic record: Matric certificate/ tertiary academic record (certified copy)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE BURSARY
NONE – applications are open throughout the year.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact TFG Club Magazine directly:
Tel: 021 937 4429 (during office hours only)