Clicks Group Limited Learnership Programme 2021
Clicks Group Limited Learnership Programme 2021 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant.
- 1 Learner Basic
- 2 HOW TO APPLY
- 2.1 Learnership Programme: Pharmacist Assistant – Beaufort West
- 2.2 Learnership Programme: Pharmacist Assistant – Blue Route Mall
- 2.3 Learnership Programme: Pharmacist Assistant – Capricorn Park
- 2.4 Learnership Programme: Pharmacist Assistant – Central Square Pinelands
- 2.5 Learnership Programme: Pharmacist Assistant – Knysna
- 2.6 Learnership Programme: Pharmacist Assistant – Langeberg Mall
Successfully complete a National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant) and a Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant) through the accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy.
A structured learning programme that consists of a theoretical and practical component and that leads to a qualification that is registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF).
- Essential requirement: completion of Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) and 50% in English
- A pass in Life Sciences or Physics
HOW TO APPLY
Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work back agreement and will be required to work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for a period equal to the length of the learnership period as a minimum