NECSA Radiation Protection Learnership Programme 2021 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification to obtain experiential training.
Public Housing Programme – Intern
- Grade 12 Minimum National Diploma in Public Administration/Business Administration/Project Management (NQF 6) or N6 in Office Administration (candidate needs in service training towards completion of studies);
- Confirmation letter from institution;
- Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
- Computer literacy and Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Language proficiency (reading and writing) in English
How to Apply
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Housing Department has the following Internship opportunities available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.