CHIETA Seta Internship Opportunities 2021
CHIETA Seta Internship Opportunities 2021 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
Are you a graduate or student that is looking for workplace experience, work exposure or work integrated opportunities in the chemical sector?
Then CHIETA is here to help!
5 ETQA Administration Interns (Fixed term contract for 24 Months)
There are five exciting Internship positions for 5 ETQA Administration Interns within the CHIETA. The purpose of these positions is to provide administrative support to the ETQA unit and other business units within the CHIETA. These positions reports to the ETQA Manager. Candidates who meet the below requirements of the positions are invited to apply.
- A Minimum of a completed Qualification in Business Administration/ HRD Practices/Project /Education / or Public Administration
Experience: Preferably graduates with no work experience.
Knowledge: Computer literacy skills (MS Office) are essential.
Stipend: R7, 000.00 (Seven Thousand Rands) on the 15th day of every month, less any income tax that the Employer is required to deduct in terms of the relevant tax laws
HOW TO APPLY
Skills & Behavioural competencies:
- Planning and Organisation Skills
- Communication (oral and written)
- Problem solving ability
- Diversity awareness
- Confidentiality, ethics, integrity and professionalism
- Detail orientation
Key Performance Areas
• Receive documents to be filed (includes day-to-day items, audit files and correspondence)
• Sort documents according to the specific departmental requirements
• Ensure that manual and electronic file identification registers are accurate
• Deal with requests for files from all departments
• Check documentation against data captured
• Capturing of Assessor and Moderator data on the Chieta MIS system
• Sending out acknowledgement letters after receiving documents from stakeholders
• Attending to provider/stakeholders queries
• Packaging and distributing trade certificates to learners and/or SDPs.
• Attend to any other relevant and reasonable tasks as may be required
• Conducting of first level verification on Learner certificates prior to submission to the Certification Specialist for final verification
Closing date: 21 May 2021