The Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) Fees Structure 2022/2023 for all New and Returning Students is published. All New & Old Students are expected to check the Fees Structure. See CJC Fees Structure for Undergraduate and Postgraduate below.
The Management of Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) has released the Fees Structure for 2022/2023 Academic Sessions. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking.
Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) Fees Structure 2022/2023 for All Courses
Here is how to CJC Fees Structure is been Schedules:
Student fees are broken down as follows:
- Application fees
- Acceptance deposit
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Miscellaneous fees and levies
Students at CJC pay tuition fees for every course taken. These tuition fees vary from course to course and cover:
- all charges for classes, tutorials and laboratories
- ordinary university examinations
- library access
- compulsory personal accident insurance
- the use of general sporting facilities
- in the case of medical students, hospital fees for clinical instruction.
Official Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) Fees Structure 2022/2023
This is to informed all student of Central Johannesburg TVET College that Fees Structure for newly admitted students for this 2022/2023 academic year as provided here could change anytime as desired by the management of the Institution, though students would be informed prior to the proposed change, however, the figures posted here can simply be used to make an informed decision as regards making your budget for tuition fee for this current admission year.
Central Johannesburg TVET College fees
- Go to Central Johannesburg TVET College Fees Portal: https://educonnect.co.za/institutions/institution/central-johannesburg-tvet-college/
- Then Proceed and make your Payment
CJC fees account
CJC fees payment
CJC fees policy
CJC fees for mbchb
CJC pgce fees
CJC fee block
CJC handbook 2022
CJC fee booklet 2022