The Cape Town Creative Academy Online Application for 2024 is open from April to November 2024.
April marks the time in the year when the South African College of Applied Psychology opens applications for the 2024 academic year with closing dates ranging from October until November.
Therefore the Cape Town Creative Academy encourages prospective students to apply online via an online application form early as possible for the 2024 academic year.
People Always Ask
- Is South African College of Applied Psychology open for 2024 application?
Here is the answer: Applications for 2024 are open at the South African College of Applied Psychology. The South African College of Applied Psychology is opening doors for your future. The South African College of Applied Psychology Online Application is likely to close on October 2024 for some programs and November 2024 for all programs.
- How can I apply for the South African College of Applied Psychology online?
Here is the answer: on How to apply South African College of Applied Psychology 2024 application
having the course of study in mind, You may apply online through an online portal and follow a link to study at Cape Town Creative Academy to either apply online or you may download the application form, which should either be submitted to the Student Enrolment Centre or mailed to the University.
Who must apply for Cape Town Creative Academy Application 2024?
- Everyone wanting to start a new Short Learning Programmes must apply for admission. This includes first-time Cape Town Creative Academy applicants, Cape Town Creative Academy students changing to a new qualification and applicants who previously applied for admission but were not offered a space.
Some Guide you must know before applying to Cape Town Creative Academy Online Application 2024
- Is that you must know the course you are Applying
- You must know how much is the school fees
- You need to know the admission requirements and qualifications before applying
- That you meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for your qualification
- That you have a valid e-mail address and a working phone number
- That you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
- Make your that your application is successful.
Check your documents & confirm that you are ready to apply
I am sure…
- that I have a valid e-mail address and cellphone number, and I accept that Cape Town Creative Academy will communicate with me during the application process using this e-mail address and cellphone number. Please ensure that you provide only one e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application process.
I have the following documents scanned & uploaded to an electronic device
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Cape Town Creative Academy reserves the right to request original documents and / to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time. Submitting fraudulent documents is an offence in terms of the Student Disciplinary Code.
I am sure that my documents are scanned according to the rules
Follow the instructions carefully when completing the online application process. Only upload the required documents as individual files and not a complete set of documents as one file.
- Files are not larger than 2MB (2048KB) each.
- Only black and white documents may be submitted.
- Only the following file types are allowed: PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file), DOC (Word document file), or TIF (image file)
How to Apply Cape Town Creative Academy Online Application 2024
To apply to the South African College of Applied Psychology Online Application 2024 is very simple, the steps provided below will guide you on how to apply.
Just follow these steps below
Step 1. Apply online
You can apply online by Go to the Application portal Via http://ctca.co.za/
Step 2. Upload Supporting Documents
Everyone applying must submit the required documents The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
Cape Town Creative Academy does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
Step 3. Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through Cape Town Creative Academy is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.