Boston City Campus Bursary Opportunity 2021
Boston City Campus Bursary Opportunity 2021 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
The bursary programme has evolved over the years, starting in Finance with an aim to increase the number of black CA’s in South Africa.
We have a committee that evaluates every request for a bursary.
These requests are submitted via the branch managers through our new SAM system.
Applications are submitted with all relevant documents including ID’s, matric certificates and a letter of motivation.
The committee manages and awards bursaries for both Boston City Campus as well as for Boston Media House, annually.
Because our aim is to assist as many learners as possible, we assist with Boston tuition fees and textbooks, but we are not able to assist with external examination fees.
HOW TO APPLY
TO APPLY FOR THE BOSTON BURSARY:
You will need to communicate with your Boston branch manager
It is the managers prerogative whether to accept online bursary applications, or whether to ask for submission with documents at the campus.
Our regular requirement is at the campus, some campuses will allow an email submission due to Covid19, but that is the choice of the campus.
- You will need to submit a copy of your ID
- A copy of your matric certificate for new students
- A strong letter of motivation of why you should be awarded the bursary
- A copy of your Boston results if you are a returning student
- Email requests to Head Office will not be accepted. Every application must be made on our Bursary system by the branch manager.
Bursaries for Sem B – Apply 1 – 30 May 2021