AFHCO Bursary 2021. AFHCO invites interested and qualified candidates for AFHCO Undergraduate and Postgraduate Bursary 2021.
AFHCO says if you are a South African student pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies at any of the tertiary institutions in South Africa you should apply now before the AFHCO Bursary Guidelines.
We will show you AFHCO Scholarships Application Form, Deadlines, Eligibility Student to apply, Requirements, and other guidelines below.
AFHCO Bursary 2021
African Housing Company (AFHCO) is holding a competition to give away a bursary worth R50 000. The R50 000 bursary will be paid directly to University of Johannesburg or Wits University.
Closing date: 12 March 2021 (Entries received after 17:00 will not be valid and will be excluded from the draw.)
- South African citizen
- Matric qualification
- Planning to study at the University of Johannesburg or Wits University
- Studying towards a SAQA qualification
- Non juristic persons (i.e. company or organisation)
How to Apply:
Download and complete the application form.
- The course duration should be a minimum of 12 months and be aligned to SAQA (South African Qualification Authority) standards at an accredited tertiary institution. Prepare the following documentation:
- Completed application form (click here to download).
- RSA Identity Document.
- Final Grade 11 transcripts (current Grade 12 only).
- Most recent Grade 12 transcript.
- National Senior Certificate and results statement.
- Most recent academic results(tertiary students only)
- Motivational letter on bursary need and how studies would be funded in the absence of a bursary.
- Testimonial letter from teacher, lecturer, principal or dean.
- Send the required documents to email@example.com